Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cute/Romantic/Sweet Hangul (Korean) Phrases

Okay, I've noticed my other post ' Basic Hangul (Korean) Phrases had a lot of views so I have decided to do another post, entirely on pictures from tumblr of hangul phrases from Korean people.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PHOTOS, ALL THE PHOTOS/PICTURES BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS, I AM JUST REPOSTING THESE SO MORE PEOPLE CAN KNOW.
















Thanks,

Evaa <3

xx

Subscribe and follow for more posts!

(by the way I will be doing a Cute/Romance/Sweet Hangul (Korean) Phrases II with 10 more pictures so keep being tuned in!! Keep on checking back for the next hangul phrase post!)

PS. Here is the link to my first  Korean phrases post! http://forevainlovewithyou.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/simple-basiccute-hangul-korean-phrases.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment